My brief bio...

I used to co-write a blog, "East and West Running" at www.eastandwestrunning.blogspot.com...click on the various links to see some of the early entries from 2010 to 2012 when I first learned how to run and then first learned how to ride a bike as I was based in Canada and my co-blogger was based in Malaysia.

I fell off the blogging wagon since somewhere around 2014 or 2015, but I'm getting back on so that I can track my #fitoverforty journey back into fitness...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Flying...

The Sea of Okhotsk from our window.
Joy here...Well, after time in Winnipeg for meetings, I can assure you that I did no workouts.  I tried...and I failed.

The Man ran on the treadmill, and I just looked after my nephew and brought him down to watch his uncle on the treadmill.  That's pretty much as close as I got to working out.

Then I hopped on a plane for home, unpacked, did laundry, repacked, and hopped on yet more planes to head across the world from Ottawa, Canada to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Our route took us:  Ottawa->Toronto->Tokyo->Beijing->Singapore->Kuala Lumpur.

Ugh.

And as we flew over Eastern Russia with the Sea of Okhotsk emerging from the vast and snowy barren landscape of Sibera, we relaxed into our seats and got good and ready for the tropics.

Over and out,
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment